Round Table Graz
Round Table - Project SOIL
Do., 14.9.2017, 13:00 – 16.00, SR1
From state education authority:
- Wolfgang Pojer (school inspector for primary school)
- Sabine Haucinger (school inspector for inclusion)
- Eva Bernat (responsible for „Modelregion Steiermark”)
- Maria Pichlbauer (responsible for „Erasmus“)
- Marie-Kristin Mandl
From pedagogicla University
- Peter Much
- Uschi Komposch
City council „Graz“ – department: education and integration
- Günter Fürntratt
- Klaus Candussi
- Walburga Fröhlich (Moderation)
- Eveline Wiesenhofer
- Karl Bäck
Official welcome and overview of the meeting (Walburga Fröhlich)
To get to know each other with the App Padlet (Karl Bäck)
Everyone gets an iPad and opens the App and answer following questions:
- Who am I and what I am doing?
- Why am I here today?
- What do I wish for today?
- What do the others know about me? here everyone isrequested to insert something with the others
- Upload your picture
FindingsfromtheSOILprojectarepresented (Eveline Wiesenhofer)
What is needed to live inclusion? „Highway to Inclusion“ –Soil methods are presented (Karl Bäck)
SOIL - lighthouse - idea fort he future is introduced (Klaus Candussi)
Innovation needs learning spaces that are open to new andvisible from afar
Ideas for innovative SOIL learning spaces are developed in the plenum.
What and Who?
The following questions are worked out in group work:
What could happen in these SOIL learning rooms? Who do you want it for? Who's going to use that?
Prepared posters were used for this.
Results of the group work:
What's the next step?
Those persons present are asked who wants to participate in this development process. All those present want to be further involved.
There will be individual personal meetings with all persons present. Atempo will get in contact with them.